Alanka's is going to be the new staple in your closet. If you love comfy, oversized tees this pattern has all the basics covered. It includes crop, baby tee, tee, and dress length with and without bottom band on each length. It also includes both crew and turtleneck options as well as multiple sleeve length and cuff options. This tee can be made in a variety of fabric for any occasion from a comfy day of longing around the house to a fun day at the park or just another day in class. The possibilities are truly endless!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: cotton Lycra, panne velvet, sweater knit or any other knit fabrics.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB to 14 kids.
- A 52-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.