This is a wonderful pattern for a men's tee. Fits great too.
If you are ready for less sunscreen and more fun in the sun, this comfy rash guard tee is the perfect solution! Our fitted raglan style allows full coverage at the neck and the arms, with two sleeve options and easy construction. We recommend that you use swimwear fabric with at least 50% stretch, which can be found at most fabric stores. If you have never sewn with swimwear fabric, no problem! We have helpful tips included right in the pattern. Alex’s rash guard is perfect for the beach, pool, outdoor activities, and even in cooler months as a fitted activewear tee!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Swimwear Fabric with at least 50% stretch.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XS to XL in men’s sizing.
- A 28-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.