It’s a bird! It’s a plane! No, it’s…. Andie’s walking blanket! Immerse yourself in the ultimate luxury of a CKC one-of-a-kind sewing pattern that is part blanket, part hoodie, and part romper. Like to tailgate? Andie’s literally has you covered. Make yourself one in your favorite team’s colors, stuff the optional pocket full of your favorite snacks and get ready to show everyone who has the most team spirit. Is a quiet evening by the fire with a good book more your thing? No problem! Simply don the blanket, pull up the generous optional hood, snap or zip up bottom opening, and channel your inner 15th century monk. And when it’s time for bed, why change into pajamas? Simply launch yourself belly-first into bed like a human flying squirrel and get the best night’s sleep of your life. We guarantee your partner won’t even TRY to wake you up for a nightcap when you’re wearing Andie’s Adult walking blanket.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
- Recommended fabric: Knit Fabric with 50% Stretch- (Suggested fabrics fleece, minky, terry)
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for XXS-5X ADULT sizes Women’s Short- Men’s Tall
- A 55-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.