So adorable! Wish I had tried these years ago as my son has now outgrown them
You are going to love making this romper for your little one! Andrew’s is perfect for the beginner and the boutique owner alike. These traditional longalls can be worn alone or layered with a favorite top. They feature snaps at the shoulders and along the crotch/legs, pockets in front and back, and a comfy fit that’s perfect for special occasions or everyday play. The folded cuffs on the legs complete the look, plus they are a grow-with-me style he can wear even longer! Did we mention these longalls are reversible? Andrew’s is sure to become a staple for your little one!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended Fabric: Woven fabrics such as quilting cottons, flannel, denim, corduroy, twill, seersucker, etc. Knit fabrics are also acceptable.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB to 4T kids.
- A 28-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
I love this pattern! Easy and sooooo cute!
This is such an awesome pattern. I used flannel for the linnung for these cold winter days. The snap closure for the legs is great for diaper changes. Pattern was easy to follow and allows for lots of versatility. Cannot wait to make more.
Very easy to follow instructions and a quick sew. These are perfect for rough and tumble boys but can easily be done up for girls too.
This was my very first patterned piece I have attempted and it couldn't have gone better! Very easy instructions and turned out great!
These are so fast to sew. best instructions easy to follow
The instructions are very well written and the pattern is true to size. I will be making many many more of these!
I love these little pants!!! This pattern is a much need one for your little guys!
I love these, they are so fun. Anyone with a toddler needs this pattern!
I had a customer that was looking for a longalls to make for her grandson for Christmas and I turned to this pattern. I was surprised to see how fast I was about to sew it together. I posted the finally results on my page and received four more orders.
This is a great go to pattern for baby showers it is fast and easy to sew and so adorable.
I initially bought this to make for a potential client for her little boy, plans fell through, so I made a pair for my little girl!! So cute and VERY easy to make. Directions were clear and very easy to follow!!