Your little one will never have to face the cold in Annelaine’s Warmest Winter Coat. Annelaine is a true winter coat, featuring an optional insulated core, a button-down front placket, slightly gathered sleeves, pockets, a hanging loop for easy storage, and decorative buttoned side tabs. The skirt has the ultimate twirl factor, featuring a back circle skirt with a gathered split front circle skirt. For an extra flair, add in the overlay skirt and make your coat truly one-of-a-kind. The coat also features an optional gathered collar and hood, in which elastic can be added to keep the cold and wind off the face. The interior adds extra warmth and the exterior can be made with any medium-weight woven fabric, so you can unleash your creativity with any fabric of your choosing. For the ultimate in warmth, add in the optional insulated layer which allows this coat to withstand the coldest of weather. This coat is not just warm, it is absolutely stunning. If you have cold weather, Annelaine’s is a must-have.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
- Lining fabric: Medium- to Heavy-weight fabric (Flannel, Fleece, Sherpa, wool)
- Outer fabric: Light to medium-weight woven fabric
- Insulating layer (Optional): low-loft quilt batting, Prima-Loft™, Thinsulate™
- Skirt Overlay: (Optional): Fabric for skirt overlay- lightweight sheer fabric (organza, voile, chiffon, etc.)
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 71-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.