These fun, wide leg boho style pants are perfect for any occasion. Wear them with a simple tee for a casual day of lounging around the house or a day out shopping. Put on a matching swimsuit and they will be perfect for a fun day at the beach, pool or river. Or make them out of a stretch velvet with a matching shirt for a dressier outfit. Anya’s simple, fashionable design is perfect to transition through any season or occasion!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: cotton Lycra, panne velvet, sweater knit or any other knit fabrics.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB to 14 kids.
- A 38-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.