Take a step into an enchanted forest with this fun renaissance inspired set! Arwen’s Ren Faire set is to be perfect to create unique and fun sets for Ren Faires, Cosplay, medieval dress up, Halloween and so much more! The pattern includes 3 patterns that can be made to suit your needs, a peasant top with flowy butterfly sleeves that come in 3 lengths, a fun handkerchief hem skirt, and a sash. Use one or all three to create the look you desire, whether that is an elf or fairy set or just a fun flowy top and/or skirt to wear every day! You will be ready for any occasion with this fun set.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton, or other wovens.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A -59 page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.