This two-piece set is fun to sew and super adorable! Boston’s top and diaper cover are both fully reversible, making them easy to mix and match. Plus, if one side gets dirty you can turn the other side out and keep playing until you get home! The top features a comfy fit, fully enclosed seams, and straps that snap at the shoulders. The roomy diaper cover has enclosed elastic at the waist and legs, with extra instructions for adjusting to your baby’s measurements for the perfect fit. Boston’s is sure to be your favorite staple, and it also makes the perfect gift!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cottons, Character prints, Polyester, Linen, Flannel, and other wovens.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Newborn to 18/24 mos. babies.
- A 31-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.