Very simple and easy. Clear and concise instructions to follow. Its a very versatile pattern. Will buy from CKC Patterns again. Thank you!
If you have a little Prince Charming you want to dress up, this is the pattern you’ve been waiting for! Charles' jacket features a trendy stand-up collar, oversized cuffs, and even tails! Charles' is fully lined and comes with two versions - the casual riding jacket that stays open in front, and the more formal suit jacket that closes with buttons or other hardware. You won’t believe how many different characters and themes you can make using this pattern! In fact, Charles' even looks amazing as an everyday jacket, with or without the tails. Be sure to check out the image gallery. Plus, the doll size pattern is also included!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended Fabric: Cottons, polyester blends, active twill, satin, costume blends, denim, and other wovens.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB to 14 kids.
- A 53-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 3-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- Size 15” and 18” Doll pattern also included!
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
This is not my first CKC Pattern, and this won’t be my last. I find their patterns easy to assemble — from the tiled pdf pattern pages (which have nice bold lines and markings, making it easy to line up all the sheets of paper), through the layout and cutting, and then following the clear written and illustrated instructions — such a relief to end up with a nice looking garment at the end! I made the tail coat version, and my son is thrilled, though he asked I add a pocket next time.
I used this jacket pattern to make a beast costume. I modified the neckline and collar but otherwise followed the instructions. Easy to follow and quick to put together.
I was seriously taken back and how quick and easy this pattern is to follow!! I can't wait to make tons more!! You seriously won't be disappointed with this pattern!! The skys the limit on all the different details you can add to this jacket.
Such easy to follow instructions. The photos were clear and the instructions concise. Made the most awesome Joker jacket for my son's costume.
Perfect jacket for dress up! Easy to sew! Great instructions!!!
This jacket is perfect for dress up play or weddings or as a matching set to Elora's to make a great picture. Pick a holiday and it will match most of them in some way think 4th of July Uncle Sam, St. Paddy's day as a leprechaun, Christmas, New Years, oh the uses are endless.
This jacket has it all! Perfect for costumes or anytime with casual length!
After all the 'girly stuff' I have been doing my (7yo) son was amazed that I was able to whip this out for him. Super easy, well written instructions with photos!
There should really be a men's version, hint hint.