This cardigan is on trend and is sew easy! It's very quick and the directions are easy to follow.
Fall is here and time to spice up your wardrobe with an amazing new cardigan! This is a simple pattern that makes it easy to get a comfortable look that is effortlessly stylish. It is the perfect item to pair with a skirt for a day at the office or with jeans and a t-shirt for a casual look. The cardigan is a relaxed fit and the pattern includes 3 different band widths and optional cuffs for your style preference. It is such a fast sew that you will have a cardigan that gives you that care-free, comfy vibe in no time!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to 3X adults.
- A 44-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2 Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces. These rectangle and square pieces will have their own print saver chart, separate from the necessary shaped pieces chart. Please be sure to see the print saver for which pages to print for both options.
Love this cocoon-style jacket. I used a hacci-knit stripe with contrast bands. The fit was spot on - was able to adjust the sleeve custom for me b4 I put the cuff on. Have another already cut out in double-brushed polyester - can’t wait to sew it up!!