This one is the easiest & cutest baby BOY pattern I’ve EVER used!!!! Simple to make & simple to customize!!!
Your little guy will look so adorable in this diaper cover set! Connor’s features a comfy diaper cover with back pockets, suspenders that attach with traditional fabric “braces” and buttons, and a dapper little bowtie. Here’s your chance to make the perfect set for cake smash photos, baby milestone photos, and boutique events. If you don’t want to go all out, of course you can also make the simple diaper cover for everyday wear. This set is a favorite for baby gifts too, so you’re sure to have fun sewing it for years to come!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cottons, Character prints, Polyester, Linen, Flannel, and other wovens.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB to 18/24 months.
- A 32-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
I find myself using the diaper cover pattern more than anything else but it's a great pattern!
If you are looking for the perfect pattern for a cake smash photo shoot this is your outfit. It is easy to make and a huge seller if you run a boutique store.
LOVED this pattern ♡ One thing that was hard was getting the rounded strap support things nice and round. I ended up making them more of an octagon shape :-) STILL I have no real complaints!
I used to be afraid of diaper covers but the simplicity of this pattern has made me an (almost) pro. ;) Perfect for cake smashes! Finally something cute for little guys.
I needed a pattern to make my friend for a baby shower gift and didnt own any boy patterns at all...i do not regret this buy it was a huge hit :-)
I made this for my son's newborn photos. It's SO cute and so easy to complete! Even as a brand new tired mom (2 days out of the hospital) I was able to easily complete this pattern! I already have plans to use it for his first birthday photos!
So adorable made the perfect new born football outfit but is perfect for anytime.
Easy to follow and the results are SOOOOO cute!
The pattern was easy to follow. I made this outfit for my neighbors twin boys for their 1st birthday. Can't wait to see them in it.