Finally, a comfortable and damage-free way to curl your hair! If you've ever tried traditional rollers, you know how uncomfortable they can be to sleep in with sharp plastic pieces that often get tangled in the hair. Curly's Pillow Soft Rollers is a simple and quick pattern that is purposefully designed to be worn during sleep but can also be used at any time of the day. The rollers act like miniature pillows, cushioning the head while still curling the hair. Because they don't require additional heat like traditional curling irons there is no damage to the hair- Hooray!
Curly's comes in both kid and adult sizes so you can make a set for yourself and for your special little one. Each containing 6 sizes from XXS to XL, you can achieve everything from tiny Shirley Temple ringlets to glamorous Farrah Fawcett waves.
Great for gifts, pageants, craft fairs, girls nights or just for yourself. Curly's also makes an AMAZING scrap buster. So grab your copy now- you will not be disappointed!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Light to medium-weight woven fabrics (cotton, silk, satin, flannel)
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Kids and Adults.
- A 14-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.