I am just getting back into sewing. I use to see for my girls but never fir myself. Then I saw this pattern. I decided to try it. I made three in two days! I love it so much. I plan on making a cruise one for my upcoming Disney cruise. I can’t get enough of it. I highly recommend this pattern. Instructions are great. Thank you for helping sew again Colleen
Looking for the perfect spirit jersey? Look no further! This amazing oversized jersey is comfortable and stylish! It is the perfect way to show off your favorite team/school pride by making it in your team colors. This top features a cool top back panel that is perfect to display a vinyl design, a front pocket and sleeve cuffs. Your wardrobe will not be complete without this fabulous top! Knit fabric required.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to 4X adults.
- A 38-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.