This is such an easy and quick sew. I have made so many of these already and I just got the pattern not that long ago. Super cute and simple.
Your little one is going to love wearing these shorties! Dallin’s are super comfy and adorable paired with his favorite top! They are the perfect play bottoms, allowing a full range of movement for snuggling, crawling, and climbing; plus the high “shorties” cut shows off those irresistible baby thighs! The leg bands provide secure coverage and the waistband has two options: yoga or elastic. Both styles are on point when paired with his favorite tank top, t-shirt, or onesie. Dallin’s can also be used for swimwear, sleepwear, or a knit diaper cover. Plus these shorties are such a quick sew that you will want to make all of the above!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Knit Fabric with at least 50% stretch
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Newborn to 5T Kids.
- A 20-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.