Was concerned about sewing the feet into the pants since I've never done that, and it was a piece of cake. Made both the top and bottoms. Instructions were easy to follow.
This adorable set is just what your baby needs for everyday wear and comfy fun! Baby David’s has a knit top with short or long sleeves, as well as comfy knit pants that have the feet built right in. You can use all one knit for a matching pajama set, or mix and match different knit fabrics and panels for a daywear outfit. And for the older babies who are starting to walk, you can even use non-slip fabric on the soles. Once you make one set, you’re going to want to make many more! Perfect for baby gifts and upcycling too!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Stretch knit or rib knit with 25-50% stretch
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Newborn to size 18/24m babies
- A 28-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.
I have not had a chance to make this yet but hope to before Christmas. Have been looking for a pattern like this for a while glad I found it through ckc and got it on sale. Yay.
This was a super quick sew. The pattern is very easy to understand. I actually made this for my daughter, but as I was making this I thought, I'm making this for baby showers from now on. It says intermediate, but I almost think it should be considered easy. The only thing, in my opinion, that would make it intermediate is the fact that it's made with knit and not woven fabrics. Bottom line, you need this pattern! ;-)