Denali’s oversized raglan is the ultimate in cozy comfort. This pullover sweatshirt is designed for knit fabrics to be extra cozy and can be customized in so many ways. Use the optional fully lined hood piece to make a classic hoodie, the double-sided cowl neck piece for a cozy and warm sweater, or the plain neckband piece for a comfy everyday sweatshirt or sleepshirt. Denali also comes in multiple lengths including standard length and cropped, each having a hemmed and banded option. In addition to the neck and length finishes you will absolutely love the optional lined pocket- not only does it keep hands warm, but also includes an option to add a hidden double-zippered welt pocket for stashing small items that can tend to fall out of pockets such as lip balm, small snacks, earbuds, or even a phone!
And because Denali is offered in a full range of sizes from Newborn babies up to Adults 5X, this pattern can easily outfit the entire family so grab your copy today!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Light to medium-weight knit fabrics with at least 50% stretch
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Newborn-14 Kids.
- A 58-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”), Projector File and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.