Hello sunshine! Simple and sweet, Drew's open-back dress will bring in all the good vibes.
The front bodice features a scoop neckline with optional flutter sleeves. The back bodice features an eye-catching open back with either a snap or tie-back closure. The partially-elasticized skirt comes in top, above the knee, and maxi length. Add your own lace or trim to make a totally unique look. The top or dress can be worn as-is, paired with shorts, or layered under a shirt for a more modest look. And with a size range of Newborn to 14, this pattern will last a long time!
Drew's open back dress is beginner-friendly, a quick sew, and a great scrap buster. So what are you waiting for? Pick up your copy today!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Woven fabric
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB to 14 kids.
- A 51- page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.