Looking for a sweet Spring/Summer outfit that is available in both babies and kids and comes with an assortment of options?
Emberly’s features two styles of bodice pockets, as well as optional skirt pockets that are perfect for stashing a favorite toy, picked flowers, or snack. If you choose to not add the pockets, the bodice is perfect for embellishments like appliques or embroidery. The pattern includes instructions for making the dress with either an elastic or button closure. To cinch it all in, instructions to add an optional sash are also available. The straps for the dress are adjustable as they simply tie to fit.
There are two options for skirts: one is designed to hit right at the knee, and the other turns the dress into a peplum top for pairing with your favorite shorts. Feel free to use your imagination to add any kind of decorative trim or embellishment to the skirt that you’d like. The dress also includes instructions for adding an optional skirt placket, which makes it easier for children to dress themselves. This dress can be printed or can be made entirely using the cut chart to save paper. And, since it is available in sizes newborn to 14, this pattern will last a long time.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB to 14 kids.
- A 55-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.