I have only made the bow tie so far. it comes together so quickly. love how easy it is with the Velcro closure.
This versatile set has three tie styles included and is sure to be a staple for the whole family! With Emmett’s, you can make a standard tie, velcro tie, and bow tie – all from one pattern! The sizing is spot on for every size from babies 6/12 months up to extra tall adults! Emmett’s ties are a hit for boutiques, gifts, weddings, holidays, and family photos. The bow also makes the most adorable and sturdy hair bow ever! You are going to love how easy these ties are to sew, and soon you’ll be making them for every occasion!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended Fabric: Cotton, polyester, denim, corduroy, silk, satin, costuming, and other wovens
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 6/12 mos. to Adult Extra Tall.
- A 42-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.
Easy instructions and finished bow tie was adorable for my grandson!!
I've only used the bowtie pattern so far. I love bowties on little boys!! ♡ I've used it a couple of times and it comes out looking very nice. It's great paired with the new Logans blazer. It'll definitely get plenty of use here!
ok I actually made this for my daughter but it was fun and fast. I made the Velcro tie I option to go with a stormy skirt and Bebe vest. Completed the look!
I made the bow tie for my youngest guy, and it's perfect, I wish I had used Emmets for my older boy! Even learned a new turning trick. Why I didn't think to use safety pins is beyond me. It was so quick and easy. From print to snap installing , it took me maybe 30 to 45 minutes ( I was also taking care of said baby boy while making it )
I made Emmett's for my grandsons 1st Birthday photos . It was an easy sew. The results Adorable !
Fabulous pattern and easy to follow!
Made this tie for my daughter for school out of Minnie mouse fabric she loved it
This pattern is a necessity to your sewing library! It's a quick sew and you'll use it time and time again!!
Our go to pattern for ties for our little man. Such cuteness! Easy to follow.
I have been looking for a great tie pattern and I finally found it! Thanks so much!
What a great (and simple) way to spruce up your little man's wardrobe.