Love this pattern. Came out awesome. Easy to use.
Full of beauty and timeless charm, Florence will captivate your heart. The drop-waist bodice features princess seams with optional trim, a rounded-collar, double-ruffle flutter sleeves, button-up front, and an optional sash. For the skirt, options include a peplum skirt, a simple skirt, and -for that maximum wow factor- a tiered skirt with a built-in petticoat. From picnics to pageants, with all of these options, Florence is sure to become one of those pieces that will be treasured forever.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2 to 14 kids.
- A 29-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.