The very first pattern with normal sizing but also for girls with bigger boobs, i sooooo love it !! Thanks and keep up the good work !
What does every woman want in a swimsuit? We all want to be comfortable, feel sexy and the suit to be supportive, right? Freya does just that! It’s supportive in the bust and the optional ruched front body is very flattering. It includes a separate high low circle skirt so you can get extra coverage in the hips and butt if you prefer. It features a sweetheart bodice with a small hole for the tie to go through. Tie the tie loose or tight to get the coverage you prefer in the chest. This pattern also includes instructions for adjusting the length to fit your body, which has always been a big problem with me with one piece suits in the past! This will be your go to suit this summer!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Swimsuit fabric
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to 3X adults.
- A 64-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.