Who doesn’t want a cute, fun swimsuit for their daughter? We all love for our girls to be comfortable and cute while at the beach, lake or pool! Freya does just that! It’s features a sweetheart bodice with a tie and an optional ruched front body. It also includes a separate high low circle skirt so you can get extra coverage on the bottom if you prefer. Your girl will love running around in this suit with the skirt on to play in the sun during a hot summer day and then jumping in the pool for some water fun! This pattern also includes instructions for adjusting the length to fit her body, which has always been a big problem with my girl and one piece suits in the past! This will be your go to suit for her this summer!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Swimsuit fabric
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Doll 14". 15" and 18", Newborn to 14 kids.
- A 60-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.