1. Asia's Asymmetrical 3 in 1 Asia's is one of our 3-in-1 patterns meaning you can make a sports bra, tank, full coverage leotard or all 3! This pattern features a one shoulder design that your little dancer is sure to love. Sizes 2t-8. Spandex fabric required. FREE 15" and 18" Doll pattern included!
2. Becca's Boutique Dance Unitard CKC's first one-piece dancewear pattern! This unitard is perfect for dance and gymnastics practice, or even your next competition! Lots of coverage with this one - no little bums peeking out! With comfortable wide straps that won't dig in, your little dancer or gymnast will be begging for a few of these - make it with the bow, or without! This pattern must be made using a spandex or lycra fabric only for the perfect fit and stretch.
3. Dottie's Dance Shorts, Capris, and Pants Dottie's are a great activewear pattern! Sizes 2t-8 and available in shorts, Capri or pants lengths! Dottie's also gives you the option of either a yoga waistband or elastic waist! This pattern goes perfect with any of our tank or sports bra patterns! Knit or spandex fabric required.
4. Raquel's Racerback Leotard This new Racerback pattern is perfect for the beach or the balance beam. Your little one is sure to look cute and sporty while still having full coverage! This pattern must be made using a spandex or Lycra fabric only for the perfect fit and stretch!
5. Tyra's Ruffled Tank This little top is perfect for dance and gymnastics practice, or even your next competition! Featuring double-ruffle sleeves with matching bodice ruffle and two length options - full length and crop top! We even include directions for those cute little bow embellishments, perfect for any girly girl dancer or gymnast! This pattern must be made using a spandex or lycra fabric only for the perfect fit and stretch. FREE 15" and 18" Doll pattern included!
Here is what you receive:
- 5 separate patterns
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 8 girls.
- Thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear!