A great beginner pack with easy to follow directions. I was so delighted with the end product. CKC is my absolute favorite. I would highly recommend to any beginner.
1. Mimi's Twirly Peasant Top because this beautiful peasant top is just what your wardrobe has been missing! Its the perfect fit with beautifully accented shirring and a sash that ties in back to top it off. We include measurements for short, 3/4 length, and long sleeves. This adorable design will help you create that one-of-a-kind, fun, yet girlie, outfit!
2. Genevieve's Ruffle Knot Top because this adorable knot top has a little CKC twist to it that we love: a ruffle butt!!! It may look like a normal knot top from the front but as soon as your little one turns around you'll have people asking you where you got this top from. Such a cute and unique idea, this top is sure to be a staple in your daughter's wardrobe or a favorite in your boutique! Make special tops for the holidays or just everyday!
3. Jewel's Stripwork Dress because it's another classic boutique style dress for your collection. Perfect for mixing and matching with other patterns included in this pack.
4. Jenna's Lace Ruffle Pants and Capris because these ruffle pants are the perfect starter pattern! These pants can be made out of almost any material: jeans, cottons, flannel, corduroy, etc. Combine that with the big ruffles and the fun (optional) lace embellishment and we help you create that one-of-a-kind, fun, yet girlie, staple for your wardrobe no matter what the season!
5. Harper's Pillowcase Top and Dress because this precious pillowcase top will be a favorite of yours and your daughter! Not only is it beyond cute, it's a cinch to make when your time is limited. With this pattern we will have your daughter in boutique clothing faster than you can say "I love CKC"!
Here is what you receive:
- 5 separate patterns
- Measurements for sizes 6-12 mos. to 8 girls.
- Thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear!