Your little guy is going to be simply adorable in this all-boy sun romper! Henry’s is fully lined and has two bib styles that give two different looks. The rounded bib gives a classic, retro look for the tinies, while the squared bib looks more grown-up and modern for the bigger boys. Both versions have a roomy diaper-cover style bottom with fully enclosed elastic at the legs and optional snap crotch. And don’t forget our favorite feature of Henry’s - those straps that cross in back and fasten onto a pair of adorable buttons! They are super cute, adjustable for fit, and easy to achieve. Your baby boy will be as happy as a clam in his comfy retro sun romper.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended Fabrics: woven fabric
Here is what you receive:
- A 31-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.