Easy to follow pattern No exposed seams so didn’t need my overlocker. Can be jazzed up with pockets.
This bubble romper is super adorable and perfect for year round play. Huxley’s is completely reversible and features adjustable snaps on the shoulder straps, elastic at the legs, and that classic bubble fit. You can choose from three length options: the high cut version to show off sweet baby thighs, the shorts version that gives a little more length, and the pants version that’s perfect for cooler weather. All versions fit nicely on the shoulders when worn alone, or Huxley’s can also be layered for more looks. The no-center-seam front is the perfect canvas for embroidery or appliqué if you choose to do so. Whether you make the romper simple or dress it up, you and your little one are going to love Huxley’s romper!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton, Polyester, Denim, Corduroy, Twill, or other wovens
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes Newborn to 18/24 mos. babies.
- A 23-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
Super easy to follow
This was the 1st boy outfit I have made! It was super easy to follow and such a quick project! I completed a reversible one in less than an hour! And it’s super cute when finished! I can’t wait until the newest baby cousin is here to wear it!