Lovely pattern. Have made for my great grand sons
Keep your look on fashionable with these new comfortable joggers! Jayzee is just what every wardrobe needs to be fun and trendy. The pattern includes optional waist drawstrings. So comfortable you will want to wear them every day, so you will have to make multiple pair for your wardrobe! Best of all they have optional pockets!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for kids sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 36-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1 Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces. These rectangle and square pieces will have their own print saver chart, separate from the necessary shaped pieces chart. Please be sure to see the print saver for which pages to print for both options.
These are one of the first pants my son will pick when he gets dressed. The pattern is easy to follow. he LOVES the pockets. The fit is spot on.
My boys love the pockets and I love how quick they are to sew. They are more fitted and tapered than sweatpants, but more relaxed than leggings.