If you are looking for some fun in the sun, your little one is going to love this iconic beach shirt! Kallan’s is fully reversible, with a towel-like inner layer and a woven outer layer. It has raglan sleeves, a roomy fit, and a super easy-construction collar. Kallan’s is usually worn open (with swimwear) but it also has options for a variety of closures such as buttons, snaps, elastic, or a zipper. You won’t believe how fast and easy it comes together! Kallan’s is perfect for the beach, pool, or even bath time!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Outer layer: cotton, polyester, or other wovens. Inner layer: terry cloth, microfiber, other soft absorbent fabrics, or even upcycled towels.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 33-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.