This a great staple pattern in my daughters wardrobe. Perfect to cover up this strappy dresses for school or church :)
Your little girl is going to love all the options that come with this shrug! Karlene’s full version features a large bow that ties in front, as well as an adorable peter pan collar. It pairs perfectly with any of her sleeveless or strappy dresses, or even a simple top and jeans! The button shrug has a single button and elastic loop in front, making it easy to sew and easy to fasten. You can also make the simple no-closure, no-collar option for a basic shrug that is reversible. Karlene’s is fully lined and made for woven fabric, and you can even use faux fur on the outside layer for an adorable trendy shrug. Whatever option you decide to make first, Karlene’s is a must-have for all seasons and occasions!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton, Polyester, Twill, Denim, Satin, Faux Fur, or other woven fabrics.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 6/12m to 16 Kids.
- A 33-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- FREE GIFT with purchase! Size 14”, 15”, and 18” doll size!
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.