Pleated Skirts don’t have to be boring or store-bought! This skirt is just like the stores – except it’s made by you! Featuring a high waist and box pleat design with both mid-thigh and above knee lengths, you can make yourself a fun uniform style skirt that is perfectly fitting. It can be worn with any CKC top or even your favorite store-bought shirt! Use cotton, linen, corduroy or just get creative with mixing fabric types. This would also make a super fun cosplay skirt for many characters! The sky is the limit, now lets see what YOU can do with it!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to 4X Adults.
- A 34-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.