Looking to add a touch of the latest chic style to your wardrobe? Look no further! This amazing cardigan features lantern sleeves that is one of the latest trends. Other features include oversized side pockets, a comfortable relaxed fit and a trendy mid thigh length. It can be made using a lightweight knit for layering in warmer weather or a thicker knit for an extra layer of warmth in colder weather. Kiara will make a great, stylish addition to any wardrobe!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T-14.
- A 33-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8”x33.1”) and standard printing files (8.5”x11”) included
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces. These rectangle and square pieces will have their own print saver chart, separate from the necessary shaped pieces chart. Please be sure to see the print saver for which pages to print for both options.