This romper is exactly what you’ve been looking for to help your little one dazzle in the pageant world! Kinzleigh’s features a halter style bodice that snaps or clasps at the neck, a zipper in back for easy on/off, a comfy waistband, and fitted legs that can be shorts, capris, or pants length. You also have the option to make this romper out of either woven fabric or stretch knit fabric! You will love how quickly Kinzleigh’s sews up and there are countless ways to embellish it to fit her style. Plus, when your little diva is off duty she can wear a casual version of Kinzleigh’s because it makes the cutest play romper too! She’s going to want one in all her favorite prints.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended Fabric: Cotton, Polyester, Active Twill, Pageant Fabrics, other woven fabrics, and 2-Way Stretch Knit Fabric
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 43-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.