Great pattern cant wait to make it for my great granddaughter! Instructions look easy to follow!
Marlyn’s Buttoned Dress is the quintessential summer dress. The sweet button front bodice with your choice of halter or traditional straps has an elastic back for the perfect fit. The modified circle skirt has a faux button placket and is accented by a fun ruffle and dainty fabric belt. Mix and match your favorite woven fabrics – especially those vertical stripes which are showcased so well in this little dress! Whether you choose your favorite nautical, floral, custom or solid fabric – the results will have that WOW factor! Marlyn’s is a classic summer staple you will want to make again and again.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: (Choose yours) Cotton or other wovens.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2t to 14 kids.
- A 42-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.