Just when you thought a harem romper couldn’t get any trendier, along comes Mason’s! This design features raglan sleeves, a snapping neck placket in front or back, a classic chest pocket, and a loose harem fit that is just plain adorable on the littles! The bottom is low and loose in a wide harem curve, with legs that taper to comfy cuffs at the ankles. Mason’s is all about effortless style! Plus it’s fun to sew and comes in a wide range of sizes so you are sure to have lots off snuggly rompers for years to come!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended Fabric: Medium weight knit fabric, with at least 50% stretch for the bands
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB to 6 kids.
- A 42-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.