Looking for an amazing pattern that can take you through all seasons? If so, you need to check out Pinaq’s skort! This skort is designed to be flowy and comfortable but still flattering for all silhouettes! The loose legs allow for easy movements while doing all kinds of fun activities and all the duties of being a mom. The pattern is designed to be made with flowy woven fabrics but can also be made with any knit fabrics. There are so many fun ways to style this skort from pairing it with a cardigan for spring, a crop top and sandals for summer, a sweater and boots for fall or add leggings under it for winter. The possibilities are endless.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: (Flowy woven fabrics such as Charmeuse or Chiffon, Any Knit fabrics
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X Adult.
- A 48-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.