Loved this pattern, it was so quick and easy to sew-up! The collar was also surprisingly easy which is usually the part I dread. The excellent size range is what initially sold me. Great pattern all around :)
Your little one will look and feel fabulous in this button-up shirt! Porter’s has a comfy fit and features short sleeves, a straight bottom hem, a regular or oversized pocket, and buttons or snaps down the front. The collar and stand are combined, with no exposed seams, so you won’t find a more professional looking collar anywhere else that is this easy to sew! Porter’s is super fun to make in their favorite character prints, and it also dresses up nicely in solids, pinstripes, or other subtle patterns. Plus the pattern includes doll sizes so your little one can have a matching buddy! Porter’s is sure to be a staple in your child’s closet!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended Fabric: Woven fabric such as quilting cottons, poly blends, shirting fabric, character prints, novelty fabrics, flannel, upcycled fabrics, and more!
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB to 14 Kids
- Free gift! 15” and 18” doll sizes included.
- A 47-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.