The pattern said it was for advance sewers but the instructions are so detailed I was able to follow it step by step and they came out perfect.
Woven skinny pants are a must-have in your little guy’s wardrobe this season! Ryker’s can be made with just about any fabric you choose: cotton, denim, khaki, corduroy, you name it! These pants feature a flat front with elastic in back, optional pockets in front and back, faux fly stitching and faux button, and even belt loops! Or you can whip up a simple version in no time. Ryker’s provide a tailored fit that is on trend and will make your little guy look sharp, no matter what top he pairs with them. The pattern also includes tips for getting the perfect skinny-pants fit on every body type. You simply can’t go wrong with Ryker’s on your little guy!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton, denim, khaki, corduroy, active twill, or other wovens.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 45-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- FREE 15" and 18" Dolls pattern included
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.
The pattern was very easy to follow from piecing the pattern and cutting the fabric to assembling the pants. Directions were concise with great complimenting photos. I was very impressed with my finished product having never made anything like them. They fit my 3yo boy well and he loves them!
I love how cute these pants are! I've only made one pair so far, and I'm waiting until we potty train to make more. We cloth diaper, and being skinny pants, we don't get the best fit over the diaper but they're still super cute! I'm sure I'll get plenty of use from this pattern once we do potty train!!
These pants are adorable! My only complaint is that I think the front pockets are too big. Other than that, they are perfect! The pattern is marked "intermediate," but I didn't think it was too hard.
This pattern is super easy to do. It goes together so easy you won't even believe it! I was a little surprised that there are no finishing details. No trimming seams, or otherwise finishing edges on the inside of the pants. Knowing is half the battle. As long as you know you are on your own for finishing/trimming edges, you can just finish as you go! I am on my second pair out of denim. I can't wait to try these in woven and twill! Thanks for a super easy pattern.
I absolutely love this pattern. They look so cute on my boys. I will be making lots of Ryker pants!!!
Fabulous pattern and easy to follow!
This was a quick easy see. Love the skinny legs for boys. More fashion forward and better fit for the tall and lean
Easy sew! I used knit for chunky baby legs and worked out great!