Looking for a unique, eye-catching new top? Look no further! The over-the-top bow details on Snow’s Bow Top will make it fun and festive for any occasion. The pattern comes with the option to have the oversized bows on the sleeve, a bow on the hip or both! It also has a fashionable option of color block or solid sleeves to add a little more flair to the top. Are the bows too much for you? No problem! This still makes an amazing, stylish top without them. The pattern also includes both crop length and shirt length.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Knit fabrics with at least a 50% stretch. Cotton Lycra, Jersey, Sweater.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 32-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.