I bought this pattern for a sew along. I'm glad I did. I had to throw away 4 pair of his holy undies...lol. Momma made has saved the day yet again.
Tyson’s boxer briefs will make the men in your life feel extra special. They feature a classic look but with the right fabrics you can customize them to meet his fashion style. The pattern features both a functional and solid fly option. It also has 2 length options with optional bands for even more comfort and length. You can choose between soft exposed waistband elastic or enclosed elastic to further customize these to his preferences. Why not use some amazing soft fabric like Double Brushed Poly to make his underwear like nothing he has ever felt before! The sky is the limit now let's see what YOU can do with it!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for men’s sizes XXS to 3X adults.
- A 27-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.