From cut to finish the boys shorts took just over a half an hour. My son (normally a shy kid) proceeded to tell his entire class about his mama-made underpants and how comfy they were! Simple directions, only 2 pattern pieces (plus binding pieces) and can be made using scraps. Pretty perfect to me!
Tyson’s boxer briefs will make the boys in your life feel extra special. They feature a classic look but with the right fabrics you can customize them to meet his fashion style. The pattern features both a functional and solid fly option. It also has 2 length options with optional bands for even more comfort and length. You can choose between soft exposed waistband elastic or enclosed elastic to further customize these to his preferences. Why not use some amazing soft fabric like Double Brushed Poly to make his underwear like nothing he has ever felt before! The sky is the limit now let's see what YOU can do with it!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 21-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- A projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A positioning guide
- Calibration grid and
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.