Looking for that perfect pattern to make a fun cosplay set for Halloween or convention? Look no further! We have you covered with the new Wednesday’s Dance Dress Pattern. Perfect for a seriously cool Wednesday look, a fun Lydia look or even just a pretty dress to wear. This pattern pairs perfect with a belt to cinch in the waist. The possibilities are endless with this one! Let your imagination run wild and embrace your inner Wednesday.
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: (Flowy woven fabrics such as Charmeuse or Chiffon, Any Knit fabrics
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS-3X Adult.
- A 122-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 5-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.