I walked my 12-year old niece through sewing 2 pairs of these shorts, and they turned out so cute! Pattern was well drafted, all the pieces matched up perfectly, and the instructions were clear and helpful. Definitely will be making a pair for myself as well! Front and back rise is the same, as is the nature of wrap shorts, but there was no gaping on the sides and they fit well.
Willa features wide leg panels that wrap around and cascade down the legs give this pattern a fun, flirty allure. You aren’t going to be able to stop at just one pair. They are so comfortable and fun. Perfect to wear over your swimsuit at the beach or on your next cruise or dress them up for a night out. Two waist options, tie or yoga, for versatility and 3 lengths, shorts, capris, and pants included in the pattern. These pants can be made out of lightweight, flowy woven or even 2 way stretch knit for many different looks.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes XXS to 3X adults.
- A 33-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 2-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.