I've owned this pattern an embarrassing long time and I only just made it for the first time. OMG - it is actually the fastest thing I've ever made. I used cotton lycra and did not hem them (since knit doesn't fray). I also realized I should have made 1 size smaller, but not a problem with this pattern: I just overlapped the sides more than directed before adding the yoga waistband and tah-dah! perfect fit. Now to make 10 more pairs...
Willa features wide leg panels that wrap around and cascade down the legs give this pattern a fun, carefree allure. You aren’t going to be able to stop at just one pair. They are so comfortable and fun. Perfect to wear over your swimsuit at the beach or on your next cruise or dress them up for a night out. Two waist options, tie or yoga, for versatility and 3 lengths, shorts, capris, and pants included in the pattern. These pants can be made out of lightweight, flowy woven or even 2 way stretch knit for many different looks.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 24-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.