Your little guy is going to be so comfy and ready to play in this classic baby boy romper! Wyatt’s features snapping straps with adjustable fit and snap openings on the legs. These shortalls are adorable worn alone or layered with a tee or onesie. As a beginner level pattern, you will love how fun it is to sew! Wyatt’s also provides the perfect canvas for embroidery or monogramming, making it a popular item for boutiques.
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton, Polyester, Linen, Active Twill, and other wovens.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB to 4T.
- A 21-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.