Has to be the easiest pattern to put together. Really cute sweater, think my grandsons will enjoy their handmade sweaters from 'Nada'
If you want to sew a sweater for your little guy, York’s is both comfy and fun! Choose from the classic sweater cut or the formal sweater cut, along with three versions of pockets. The formal sweater has a lower neckline and higher waistline, intended to show off a dressy shirt underneath. The classic sweater has a regular fit at the neck and waist; plus it includes really fun optional pockets! Your little guy will love having sewn-on mitten pockets for wintery days, pointed claw pockets for play, or you can even go all out with the paws-with-claws pockets! Of course you always have the option to keep York’s a basic sweater, perfect for holidays. All versions include bands at the neck, wrist, and waist. If you’ve never sewn a sweater before, no problem! The pattern includes all the tips you need to make a great sweater the very first time. Go ahead and show your little guy the photo gallery – he’s going to want a York’s sweater right away!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Sweater fleece, sweater knit, or other knit fabrics with 25-50% stretch.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 30-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.