If you love comfy, oversized tops with a special flare, Yule’s is for you! With the option of shirring or elastic to create the fun bubble sleeves and an option for color blocked sleeves, and cuffs or no cuffs, the possibilities to get creative abound with this pattern. Includes crop or top length, and the option of short or tall turtle neckbands with a looser or tighter fit. You can make this a fun holiday top or, a wear around the house top depending on your choice of fabrics. And since this comes in kids and adults it’s perfect for matching!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Jersey knit or sweater knits work great with this pattern as well as any knit with a good recovery.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T – 14 kids.
- A 33-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it out for free, please download our free sample patterns HERE.