Looking for something casual and stylish to spruce up your fall/winter wardrobe? Zita’s is perfect for you. With this pattern you can choose between a simple neckband, cowl neck, or a hood that features a functional drawstring. It also features long sleeves with cuffs that have optional thumbholes and optional front pockets. The pattern includes color block pattern pieces that overlap to create many different looks including a 2-3 panel diagonal color block or a solid shirt. This is an ideal sweater for lounging around your house, going shopping or on walk on those cool fall/winter days! The sky is the limit; now let's see what YOU can do with it!
Difficulty Rating: Beginner
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton Lycra, authentic jersey knit, or other Knit Fabrics, Fleece.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 77-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 3-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.