If you have been looking for the perfect snuggly PJ’s for your little one, you will love this pattern! Nickolas’ PJ’s are super comfy and perfect for holidays, photo ops, sleepovers, or daily wear. Nickolas’ features a traditional long john style placket in front for snaps or buttons, comfy knit cuffs on the sleeves and legs, and of course that adorable drop-bottom panel that can be either faux or functional. You can embellish the panel with embroidery, decorative buttons, or your favorite fabric. Your kiddo is going to adore these new PJ’s!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended Fabric: Fleece or stretch knit for the main fabric. Stretch knit for the cuffs.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes NB to 14 Kids.
- A 39-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.