This one-piece suit has comfy coverage for your baby girl, from the cross-back straps down to the fully covered bottom. Pearl's has three gorgeous bodice ruffles and a removable ruffled skirt. Or if you want a simple suit with no ruffles or skirt, you can do that too! Pearl's is fully lined and we recommend using lycra/spandex swimwear fabric and swimwear elastic. The sky is the limit now lets see what you can do!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes newborn to 14 Kids.
- Free gift. 15" and 18" Dolls.
- A 42-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear!
Please note that PDF patterns differ from traditional sewing patterns, and not all PDF designers have the same style. We prefer to give measurements for simple rectangles instead of rectangular pattern pieces to save your time, paper, ink, and tape. You will only receive pattern pieces for curved portions of the garment, and you will follow the cutting chart for the remaining pieces.
If you would like to see an example of our style and try it for free, please download our free sample pattern HERE.