This dress is the ultimate outfit for all your little one’s princess adventures! Starr’s features puff sleeves, a ruffle at the neck, a paneled V bodice, poofy side bustles, and a gorgeous double-layer skirt. You can choose buttons for a classic look, or snaps for easy dressing. If you have never made a gown before, that’s not a problem. Our step-by-step photo instructions will lead you through the quest with no stress! Your little one will feel transformed into a powerful princess, and you will be super proud of your masterpiece! Starr’s has all the darling details you’ve been looking for, so let’s get started!
Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
*Fabric Requirement Chart shown as last image*
Recommended fabric: Cotton, Cotton/Poly Blends, Satin, Taffeta, Costuming Fabric, or other wovens.
Here is what you receive:
- Measurements for sizes 2T to 14 kids.
- A 55-page instant download pattern with thorough, uncomplicated step-by-step instructions accompanied by color photos that allow you to follow along with ease from start to finish.
- A 1-Page A0 Copy Shop file (46.8” x 33.1”) and standard printing file (8.5” x 11”) included.
- One instant download PDF Projector file that includes:
- Bold lines and clear fonts
- Pieces all facing the direction of stretch or grainline.
- Unfolded pieces with optional fold lines
- A scaling grid
- Layered sizes
- Computer drawn pattern pieces you can print over and over again; no more patterns that rip or tear! We now include templates for square and rectangle shaped pieces to cut and print out for those who prefer this option. As always, we will continue to include a cutting chart for those of you that choose to use a rotary cutter and ruler to cut your pieces.